Barbeque burger sauce
Without a doubt, sauce is one of the most important components of a meal – either for meat or non-meat dishes. If the sauce is homemade, that would ensure even more satisfaction. There are tons of different recipes available on the internet to be used on various occasions. In this case, below is a recipe of barbeque grill sauce, which you may use for homemade burgers, salads and so on – my little contribution towards making meals a bit different and a bit more tasty, according to everyone’s individual taste preferences.
All ingredients are the most usual you are able to buy in any supermarket, although taste of the sauce you can improve completely up to your mood and given situation. For that reason, precise amounts of ingredients are not given – feel free to experiment. Of course, using more honey than ketchup may end up with a bit weird result, although you never know what others would prefer (if you do not use honey, this sauce might even be suitable for vegetarians and vegans).
To make tasty homemade barbeque burger sauce you will need:
- Ketchup (basic ingredient)
- Soy sauce
- Mustard (sweeter mustard might be better)
- Chilli sauce (Tabasco)
- Vinegar or lemon
- Heat up a little amount of water in a bowler
- Slowly mixing, add ketchup
- Add a bit of soy sauce (it would also replace salt), mustard and very a bit of crushed cumin
- Completely up to your preferred level of sweetness, add honey and vinegar or squeezed lemon juice for sourness
- If the sauce looks too thick, add a bit of water at any time (liquid mass should not be really boiling – it is enough with a temperature close to boiling point)
You will be able to feel when the sauce is ready; let it a bit to cool down and you can put it on almost everything you may wish to prepare being in your own garden or picnic outside your house. Putting this sauce on freshly prepared barbeque burger makes the taste of it super fantastic!